Fragrance Free Manual
Up to 30% of people report having adverse reactions to a petroleum
chemical (petrochemical) named "fragrance". Furthermore, people living with
report having allergy-like (sometimes severe) reactions after being
exposed to very low levels of fragrance ~found in most everyday products.
Up to 72% of asthmatics are also affected. Even if you aren't reactive to
these synthetic chemicals, over time they may accumulate ~potentially
increasing the risk of sensitization. & To make matters worse, these
synthetic fragrances are made to stick around ~taking multiple washes to
How To Fragrance Free?
- Don't wear perfume, aftershave, scented lotion or deoderant.
Don't use air fresheners (including car ones) & oder eliminators like
Don't use scented laundry detergent, fabric conditioners & or dryer
- ⭐️ Use unscented products!
Laundry & Cleaning:
Ecover laundry bleach.
Steam Guns: Good for sanitizing kitchens, bathrooms, ovens & upholstery.
Hygiene & Beauty:
- Check to see if your product has an unscented version!
- Look for: Unscented, Free & Clear, & Fragrance Free.
- Watch out for: Fragrance, Perfume, Aroma, Parfume, Poly, or PEG.
Manufacturers can legally use the words: Natural, Organic, &
Hypoallergenic & still use petrochemicals‼️
Unscented, Free & Clear, & Fragrance Free
DOES NOT ALWAYS mean they are free from fragrance‼️
- 💯 Always check the ingredients!